Agricultural Trainings & Development
We believe that life transformation is built on a foundation of restored dignity and a renewed mindset. Starting with God’s biblical mandate for creation stewardship in agriculture, we teach farmers first and foremost how to think about farming. Farmers are equipped with a foundational understanding of soil and land management, as well as understand the management options available to address different needs that the soil and land have. This challenges farmers to not follow any specific formula, but rather empowers them to make their own better decisions.
Specific projects have included:
• Experimental demonstration plots and field day trainings
• Soybean production trainings & seed loans
• Trainings in how to cook with soybeans to increase dietary protein
• Helping farmers launch businesses to sell soybean value-added products
• Mechanization and conservation agriculture
• Soil pH checks and assisting farmers gain access to lime
If you would like to help those in poverty, donations are greatly appreciated!